Find out why Help at Home is the Right Choice for You
Our deep local presence allows us to deliver home care at the community level, with backing at the national level by a distinguished leadership team. This combination of local and national influence, coupled with a focus on driving technology and innovation, is our commitment to the development of enhanced, value-based care in the home.
We are a home care provider who offers care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet your specific needs.
Our local care coordinators and caregiver teams partner with you, your family, and case managers to develop, deliver and adapt a care plan that meets your changing needs.
To learn more about our Ohio Medicare certified home health locations operated by Prime Home Care, a Help at Home Company click the link below:
Who/How can we serve?
- Ohio Department of Aging participants
- PASSPORT certified agency
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities participants
We are proud to offer the following services through various programs:
- Personal Care
- Companionship, bathing, showering, assistance with dressing, meal preparation, and more
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Memory care activities, personal care and safety, strategies to manage challenging behaviors
- Post-Hospital Recovery Care
- Support to aid in recovery, monitor change of condition.
- Respite Care
- Help and support for family caregivers
- End of Life Care
- Support to compliment hospice care such as light housekeeping, personal care, meal preparation and more