5810 Southwyck Boulevard, Suite 203G
Toledo, OH 43614
5810 Southwyck Boulevard, Toledo, Ohio 43614, USA
Help at Home is the country’s number one in-home care provider
Our deep local presence allows us to deliver home care at the community level, with backing at the national level by a distinguished leadership team. This combination of local and national influence, coupled with a focus on driving technology and innovation, is our commitment to the development of enhanced, value-based care in the home.
We are a home care provider who offers care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet your specific needs.
Our local care coordinators and caregiver teams partner with you, your family, and case managers to develop, deliver and adapt a care plan that meets your changing needs.
We deliver a gold standard quality of care and many of our sites are accredited by The Joint Commission and other organizations. It has enabled us to work with many federal, state and local government programs, always meeting and frequently exceeding their high standards.
Who/How can we serve?
- Ohio Department of Aging participants
- PASSPORT certified agency
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities participants
- Licensed and certified by Ohio Department of Health for private pay services
We are proud to offer the following services through various programs:
- Companionship, bathing, showering, assistance with dressing, meal preparation, and more
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Memory care activities, personal care and safety, strategies to manage challenging behaviors
Post-Hospital Recovery Care
- Support to aid in recovery, monitor change of condition, transportation to follow-up appointments
- Help and support for family caregivers
- Reliable accompanied transportation to medical or therapy appointments, errands, social outings and more
End of Life Care
- Support to compliment hospice care such as light housekeeping, personal care, meal preparation and more